Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crop circles - Art or No Art :)

As I was researching for my story about how humans could be the ones who are aliens to the planet, I came accross the ever so intriguing phenomenon of crop circles. And not too late in the research I came accross this website created by the, oh so mysterious crop circle makers. Yes, that's right. They are works of art. (I recently saw a documentary on the National Geographic channel that did not cover this aspect of crop circles)

http://www.circlemakers.org/case_history.html

They even have a beginner's guide to making crop circles. Although, at some level, I am disappointed that no one from other planets is interested in meeting us.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Wanderer said...

What a let down I say ! :( Wouldn't it be fun if they were, in fact, messages that somebody out there was sending us and we backward creatures were unable to decipher them ever ! That would teach them to destroy our crops. Wouldn't it be easier to just hop across and simply talk to us ? :)

Diwakar Sinha said...

crop circles! i had almost forgotten the word...had been wishing to look it up for some time now..

Follow This Blog